KATSINA YOUTHS FOR SUSTAINABLE CHANGE (KYSC).
REJOINDER ON THE STATEMENT RELEASED BY APC BIYAYYA FORUM, AT KATSINA ON THE 22ND DECEMBER, 2018.
“ … That its only DG SMEDAN and MD FMB that have provided empowerment packages towards the success of the re-election bid of PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI in 2019 …”.
It is our humble submission that the above statement which was credited to His. Excellency the Governor of Katsina State and APC Katsina Party Chairman is false and completely incorrect!
The MD Nigerian Porth Authority, HAJ. HADIZA BALA USMAN through the corporate social responsibility projects implemented by NPA in collaboration with the above named KYSC have delivered more impactful empowerment packages in Katsina State .
HAJ. HADIZA BALA USMAN has provided support & empowerment to the weak and destitute in our society in all LGA’s of katsina state . These projects range from the provision of furniture in primary schools , provision of solar lights & blankets in 280 Almajiri schools, provision of sewing machines , grinding machines to women and irrigation pumps to rural farmers as detailed below .
Hajiya Hadiza has contributed more than any Political appointee ever in the history of Katsina State, be it at the State or Federal Government level to empower and support the weak in our society .
THE PROGAMMES DELIVERED IN KATSINA STATE BY HAJ. HADIZA BALA USMAN ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Donated 4,000 Chairs to Musawa Primary School.
2. Constructed Class Rooms at Musawa and Jikamshi.
3. Distributed 40 Grinding Machines (Injin Markade) at Musa L.G.
4. Gave N25,000.00 only each to 50 Youths in Musawa L.G.
5. Distributed 40 Irrigation Machines (Injin Baruwa) at Musawa L.G.
6. Distributed 50 Sewing Machines (Keken Dinki) to Women in Kafur L.G.
7. Distributed 50 Irrigation Machines (Injin Baruwa) at Dandume L.G.
8. Distributed 50 Irrigation Machines (Injin Baruwa) and 50 Grinding Machines (Injin Markade) at Katsina L.G.
9. Distributed another 70 Grinding/Sewing Machines in Katsina L.G.
10. Distributed 50 Irrigation Machines in Sandamu L.G.
11. Distributed 10 Sewing /Grinding Machines in Daura L.G.
12. Distributed 50 Sewing Machines in Malumfashi L.G.
13. Distributed 50 Sewing Machines and 50 Grinding Machines in Ingawa L.G.
14. Gave 200 Women 20 each in Funtua Zone (11 L.G.) Chickens at the point of lay. Held at Funtua.
15. Distributed 4,000 Blankets to Almajiri Schools cut across all L.G.’s in Katsina State.
Inaugurated in Daura L.G.
16. Fixed 282 Solar Light to 282 Almajiri Schools cut across 34 L.G. of Katsina State.
17. Donated a Bus to FUTURE ASSURED Organization headed Haj. Ambaru Wali.
All the above mentioned empowerment projects are visible and verifiable and THE FACTS SPEAKS FOR THEMSELVES .
Finally, HAJ. HADIZA BALA USMAN who comes from a background of strong commitment to equity & social justice remains resolute in continuing to support the poor in our society despite such false propaganda which will not denigrate her efforts as the beneficiaries of her work continue to appreciate her and commitment to ensuring the sustainability of positive change in Katsina & Nigeria .
ALH. SALLAU ARAWA
D.G. 1 KYSC KATSINA